Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General Message Board for Ankylosing Spondylitis and Related Diseases Jump to new posts
Re: Site Maintenance July 18, 2019 JB 07/18/19 05:45 PM
New feature! You can now upload an Avatar to your profile. It must be 120x120px or smaller, and 512kb maximum file size. Enjoy!
1 18 Read More
List your great doc here! Jump to new posts
Re: Tulsa, Oklahoma great rheumatologist rarejul 07/18/19 04:48 PM
Update.... Dr. Calvin in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area has been listed as the best rheumatologist in the NE section of Oklahoma by Oklahoma Magazine. I still see Dr. Calvin and I only have positive things to say about him! Not only does he really listen and he really cares too but he's extremely smart!
1 1,056 Read More
General Message Board for Ankylosing Spondylitis and Related Diseases Jump to new posts
Re: New Here, in search of advice tlp5224 07/18/19 02:14 PM
Tacitus,

Thank you for everything you wrote. I will be making a shopping trip later today to be pick up suggested items. I also hate being on NSAIDS and now they just gave me a small pack of methylprednisolone. The methylprednisolone provides some relief but i don't seem to get anything out of any NSAID i have taken.

Currently i am waiting to make an appointment with a rheumatologist , and it looks like its going to be a while to get in. I still have a lot of life a head of me and don't want to be crippled by this for the rest of my life.

All of your input has helped me, and it helps to know that other people have made it through struggles i'm going through.
8 105 Read More