Spondyloarthritis / Spondylitis Forums - Spondylitis Association of America
Spondylitis Association of America Home Page Learn About Spondyloarthritis / Ankylosing Spondylitis About Us - Our Work More Ways To Connect With Others / Support Groups And More Become a Member of SAA We Are A Nonprofit - Donate Today Shop for Products
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Message Board for Ankylosing Spondylitis and Related Diseases
Jump to new posts Re: New IL 17 drugs hits the market by SouthernMoss @ Today at 05:38 PM

Good deal.
Jump to new posts Re: Expectations by SouthernMoss @ Today at 05:36 PM

I completely understand your concern about the opioids. My husband has severe OA and hates having to take opioids. It's not a solution he's happy with, but he's run out of other options. Your rheumy is right to say keep moving. So many people don't
Jump to new posts Re: Expectations by ronj56 @ Today at 09:17 AM

As a teenager I had intermittent sore spots on tops of my feet; never treated that. I was treated for gout during my 20's and finally found a good rheumatologist in Asheville, NC during my 40's. When he x-rayed me he saw fused pelvis and called it un
Jump to new posts New IL 17 drugs hits the market by drizzit @ Yesterday at 08:48 PM

At this point for psoriasis but since we already have one IL 17 approved for AS I suspect this one will follow shortly. https://www.zacks.com/stock/news/211396/eli-lillys-psoriasis-treatment-taltz-gains-fda-approval