Spondyloarthritis / Spondylitis Forums - Spondylitis Association of America
Spondylitis Association of America Home Page Learn About Spondyloarthritis / Ankylosing Spondylitis About Us - Our Work More Ways To Connect With Others / Support Groups And More Become a Member of SAA We Are A Nonprofit - Donate Today Shop for Products
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Message Board for Ankylosing Spondylitis and Related Diseases
Jump to new posts Re: Starting Humira tomorrow! by Miguelito @ Yesterday at 06:35 PM

Just an update. Doing very good, but I wanted to mention that I changed from the pen to the syringe and it is far less painful and I don't dread it anymore. Go for the syringe, no question.
Jump to new posts Re: New Hip soon......... by Miguelito @ Yesterday at 06:29 PM

Investigate hip resurfacing. I had both mine done with Dr. Gross. Better than THR, no question. Mike
Jump to new posts Re: DNA testing, anyone? AS genes besides HLA-B27. by Banana @ Yesterday at 12:14 PM

There is an article in the most recent issue of SAA, which I have not read yet. I know there are bits of genes and they are finding more and more. Be sure to keep a rheumy or an internist in the loop, because mine came and went mildly for 20 some
Jump to new posts Re: Newly diagnosed with peripheral spondyloarthritis by WhiteCell @ Yesterday at 07:56 AM

AS has many presentations. Many are insidious and take a long time to reveal themselves. Pain and decreasing mobility (chest expansion, bending etc) were predictive long before newer technologies arrived on the scene. A good Rheum knew how to differe
Jump to new posts Re: New here! and a Question by Nicole_B @ Yesterday at 02:05 AM

Thank you for the advice Tacitus! I will definitely look into the diet thing. As for the soft-tissue injuries, they have all begun while I was consistently exercising in some way that could cause such an injury, and some of them were a relatively s