Spondyloarthritis / Spondylitis Forums - Spondylitis Association of America
Spondylitis Association of America Home Page Learn About Spondyloarthritis / Ankylosing Spondylitis About Us - Our Work More Ways To Connect With Others / Support Groups And More Become a Member of SAA We Are A Nonprofit - Donate Today Shop for Products
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Message Board for Ankylosing Spondylitis and Related Diseases
Jump to new posts Bony lump and questions by fall_of_moonbeams @ Today at 01:46 AM

It's been awhile since I've posted, but I have two new symptoms, so I have questions. My symptoms have waxed and waned over the years. One of the new ones is neck pain. My rheumy sent me for an X-ray that shows all the vertebra in my neck are affecte
Jump to new posts Re: Persistent mid back pain by NotMeToo @ Yesterday at 12:26 PM

You have stated in a number of posts that you know, met, or have talked to many AS patients who have had negative outcomes. I find that fascinating as I have 50+ combined patient years (20+ for myself and a combined 30 for my kids) of sitting in doc
Jump to new posts Re: Newly diagnosed looking for opinions/feedback by miaoli @ Yesterday at 10:25 AM

Tulipan, Sorry to hear you are dizzy too! The first time I went to the ENT before I had pain and before I was dizzy (it was just ear fullness) the doctor also thought E-tube dysfunction. They prescribed corticosteroids for that twice now which did n