Spondyloarthritis / Spondylitis Forums - Spondylitis Association of America
Spondylitis Association of America Home Page Learn About Spondyloarthritis / Ankylosing Spondylitis About Us - Our Work More Ways To Connect With Others / Support Groups And More Become a Member of SAA We Are A Nonprofit - Donate Today Shop for Products
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Message Board for Ankylosing Spondylitis and Related Diseases
Jump to new posts Re: Spondylitis Symptoms - List Your Symptoms Here by apple012345 @ Today at 05:26 PM

The uncomfortable leg sensations start or become worse when you're sitting, lying down, or trying to relax.
Jump to new posts Re: Why is inflammation so hard to manage by Swan @ Today at 01:19 PM

I'm heading to sinus surgery this morning. After I recover, I will be starting Simponi and heading back to my pool exercises and PT. This disease is very frustrating as everything I try in the last 15 years (TNFs, NSAIDs, pain meds, injections, ablat
Jump to new posts Re: What do you think?? by WhiteCell @ Today at 10:25 AM

You have classic symptoms of arthritis and specifically AS. Find a highly respected Rheum or two. Many of us were undiagnosed for years and many doctors don't know how to diagnose the complex set of signs and symptoms. Stiffness, decreasing mobility,
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone just take ibuprofen only? by WhiteCell @ Today at 10:23 AM

Many of us tried many non steroidal anti inflammatory medications like ibuprofen. As a nurse I can let you know that many bleeding episodes from stomachs occur due to it's use and overuse.
Jump to new posts Re: Newly Diagnosed... already nearly 90% fused by Banana @ Today at 09:50 AM

Very sorry, Humira should help a lot esp with pain and inflammation. I recommend you have to heart checked because the inflammation can damage other organs, like heart,kidneys etc. Michael Smith had rapid fusing but it happened because doctor recomm
Jump to new posts Re: SO Confused by Lewis23 @ Yesterday at 12:07 PM

Hey Wild25husky, Welcome back. Sorry to hear you are experiencing pain and frustration. I am going to echo what Nicole said, that no two people have the same type of disease and it varies a lot. I've probably had this since I was 12 years old (now 3
Jump to new posts Re: Almost done with testing by Winston @ Yesterday at 07:38 AM

Some rheumies just prefer to do it with and without contrast. They would almost always do both, not just with contrast. Sorry if my prior post was unclear on that point. I wouldn't push that issue. It's good that you got the MRI approved at all given