Spondyloarthritis / Spondylitis Forums - Spondylitis Association of America
Spondylitis Association of America Home Page Learn About Spondyloarthritis / Ankylosing Spondylitis About Us - Our Work More Ways To Connect With Others / Support Groups And More Become a Member of SAA We Are A Nonprofit - Donate Today Shop for Products
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Message Board for Ankylosing Spondylitis and Related Diseases
Jump to new posts Bony lump and questions by fall_of_moonbeams @ Today at 01:46 AM

It's been awhile since I've posted, but I have two new symptoms, so I have questions. My symptoms have waxed and waned over the years. One of the new ones is neck pain. My rheumy sent me for an X-ray that shows all the vertebra in my neck are affecte
Jump to new posts Re: Persistent mid back pain by NotMeToo @ Yesterday at 12:26 PM

You have stated in a number of posts that you know, met, or have talked to many AS patients who have had negative outcomes. I find that fascinating as I have 50+ combined patient years (20+ for myself and a combined 30 for my kids) of sitting in doc
Jump to new posts Re: Newly diagnosed looking for opinions/feedback by miaoli @ Yesterday at 10:25 AM

Tulipan, Sorry to hear you are dizzy too! The first time I went to the ENT before I had pain and before I was dizzy (it was just ear fullness) the doctor also thought E-tube dysfunction. They prescribed corticosteroids for that twice now which did n
Jump to new posts Re: Baseline before Treatment by Banana @ 10/17/17 01:06 PM

Good, glad to hear. Yes. TB can be a problem. See you recently had a CT scan and chest x-ray so you really don't want more. Even later unless you have a specific issue. The radiation can really build up. Anna
Jump to new posts Establishing my pain level by Sean O @ 10/17/17 12:55 PM

Jump to new posts Re: To Sothern, and notmeto, wont let me comment. by SouthernMoss @ 10/17/17 10:20 AM

If you are doing a copy/paste from a web page, maybe you could try pasting into notepad first. That should strip out any formatting that might be causing issues. Then copy from notepad and paste here.
Jump to new posts Biologics and my understanding following up by Thesnakejakw @ 10/17/17 10:12 AM