Spondyloarthritis / Spondylitis Forums - Spondylitis Association of America
Spondylitis Association of America Home Page Learn About Spondyloarthritis / Ankylosing Spondylitis About Us - Our Work More Ways To Connect With Others / Support Groups And More Become a Member of SAA We Are A Nonprofit - Donate Today Shop for Products
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Message Board for Ankylosing Spondylitis and Related Diseases
Jump to new posts Re: am i having a nervous breakdown? by sdot @ 16 minutes 28 seconds ago

Oh man. Sorry to hear that. I wish I could offer some valuable insight. I have been in a bit of a funk myself and decided to stop by. Hopefully you can get some help.
Jump to new posts AS with Kung fu WUT? by rolsrois @ Yesterday at 01:39 AM

Hey guys and gals. i'm considering to start training in Kung Fu twice on a weekly basis. i've been looking for sport that increases flexiblity and also get some training in self defense,and Kung Fu seems to answer these reqs. does anybody have any ex
Athletes Against AS - Tips For Staying Active With AS
Jump to new posts Re: Another new dx, getting back to running question by GeorgeUPS @ 03/25/17 08:57 PM

I have been told repeatedly to stop running, do less. Its probably the right move for my body, but not for my soul/psyche. I now look at running/exercise in a different light. When I workout, I go into it not knowing how I will feel, so if I feel
Jump to new posts Re: New Hip soon......... by Banana @ 03/25/17 07:42 PM

It seems so far away, though. My friends loved their hip replacements. Much easier and quicker than knee replacements. Good luck and glad you are getting good treatment Anna
I've definitely been trying to educate myself about all of the options. It's a balance of course between educating yourself vs scaring yourself vs just over whelming yourself with information : ) I was hoping that I could just figure this all out re