Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General Message Board for Ankylosing Spondylitis and Related Diseases
04/22/18 10:51 PM
I have a scan once a year, which I think is the standard of care unless the regurgitation becomes symptomatic. Trace regurgitation is not a big deal. It just needs to be monitored because of your other health problems. And the regurgitation is not necessarily due to AS. It can be...
see more
241 Views · 7 Comments
04/22/18 10:42 PM
I've always had normal ESR and CRP, and I've been on a biologic for almost three years. I do have aortic inflammation though, which manifested in a dilated ascending aorta. That, as opposed to back pain, etc., is what prompted my rheumatologist to start me on a biologic. A large ...
see more
72 Views · 2 Comments
04/22/18 08:16 PM
The ACLU is focused to a large part on crimes against groups of people and individuals who fit their definitions. Chronic pain sufferers are not amongst their current groups. The best thing you can do is form a song relationship with your doctor and advocate for yourself. One met...
see more
554 Views · 12 Comments
04/22/18 12:27 PM
It has no bearing on if they work or not. There are many genes involved. I am HBA 27 positive but all my CRP etc is normal and always was. They all worked, but some only for a few months. Dr says it is because I lived with the disease many years untreated. For many years, I di...
see more
63 Views · 2 Comments
04/21/18 07:29 PM
HI, Just wondering if any of my fellow As sufferers on the other side of the pond (US) or my side (UK) have explored any of the regeneration treatments mentioned in the title i.e. to repair discs, reduce flares or pain etc? From what I see there doesn't appear to be many plac...
see more
34 Views · 0 Comments