Spondyloarthritis / Spondylitis Forums - Spondylitis Association of America
Spondylitis Association of America Home Page Learn About Spondyloarthritis / Ankylosing Spondylitis About Us - Our Work More Ways To Connect With Others / Support Groups And More Become a Member of SAA We Are A Nonprofit - Donate Today Shop for Products
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Message Board for Ankylosing Spondylitis and Related Diseases
Jump to new posts Re: Visiting Mayo Clinic by Thesnakejakw @ Yesterday at 08:49 AM

What I researched is that methotrexate barley helps with pain, and it's just a low chance it will even help as. My doc wants me to start on another one but we have to try the mtx first...have fun I live in Minnesota it's a nice state if you visit th
Jump to new posts Re: Shoulder tendonitis? by Mikefn @ 06/23/17 07:35 PM

I've been suffering from constant joint pain. With medication it might be less painful, but the pain is always there. If i lift weights it gets worse.
Jump to new posts Re: Good news and bad by SouthernMoss @ 06/23/17 06:50 PM

Gotta love our fur babies! Thank you for your kind words.
Jump to new posts Re: Radon Revisited by Tacitus @ 06/23/17 04:33 PM

WELCOME, Brian: Quote:"Ra-di-a-tion. Yes, indeed. You hear the most outrageous lies about it. Half-baked goggle-box do-gooders telling everybody it's bad for you. Pernicious nonsense! Everybody could stand a hundred chest X-rays a year! They ou