Spondyloarthritis / Spondylitis Forums - Spondylitis Association of America
Spondylitis Association of America Home Page Learn About Spondyloarthritis / Ankylosing Spondylitis About Us - Our Work More Ways To Connect With Others / Support Groups And More Become a Member of SAA We Are A Nonprofit - Donate Today Shop for Products
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Message Board for Ankylosing Spondylitis and Related Diseases
Jump to new posts Re: Questions regarding MRI and heel enthesitis. by kglenn @ Today at 02:43 PM

Thank you, Winston--good to know! Oh--I missed the IM you mentioned in your first response--apologies on that, Ucla08! I wasn't aware of that as an option, so thank you again. Nice that you got diagnosed and treated so quickly, Ginny. You appear to
Jump to new posts Re: Is it really Spondylitis? by Thesnakejakw @ 09/24/17 09:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Ucla08Originally Posted By: CeGuToday I had had my Doctor's appointment. He told me I do have AS with Sacroililiitis Grade 1. He told me I should continue on Celecoxib and exercise and stretching. We will wait for 6 months and s
Jump to new posts Re: Cockup deformity? by seven86 @ 09/24/17 05:05 PM

Thanks everyone. I figured it was related when I read what causes it.
Jump to new posts Re: UTI on Enbrel by Banana @ 09/24/17 12:05 PM

Yes, what Winston says. It take really get big without fast treatment. No local urgent care? Don't forget to mention Enbrel.
Jump to new posts Opioid pain medicine what works and what don't by Thesnakejakw @ 09/23/17 09:17 PM

I am making this post to see how well your pain medicine is working for your ankylosing spondylitis/ or other issues. I am just very curious on how certain pain meds work for one but not work for the other? For me so far Oxycodone has been most ef
Jump to new posts Re: Helping those close to you to better understand? by SouthernMoss @ 09/22/17 11:52 PM

You're welcome. I hope it helps.
Jump to new posts Re: How much do you push? by Ucla08 @ 09/22/17 09:34 PM

Thanks for the input. I have an appt in about two weeks so we'll talk about the options and hopefully come up with some good next steps. In the meantime... allergy testing is already scheduled next week to possibly restart immunotherapy : )
Jump to new posts Re: Pain Contracts? by WhiteCell @ 09/22/17 07:31 PM

As I previously stated, we have a healthy disagreement. AS and pain should, in my view, never be the source of suspicion and mistrust. We all suffer, some more some less. The ethical way to get our pain mitigated is to have a relationship with an
Alternative Treatment / Diet Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Glutinous Stcky Rice to eat or not to eat?? by Tacitus @ 09/21/17 12:01 PM

Hello, Dr_IJA: This is a common question and afraid there is no generally good answer: Food sensitivities in AS are an individual thing beyond the fact that especially refined starches are universally provocative. And any starch can cause severe
Jump to new posts Re: Cosentyx by Thomopro @ 09/21/17 10:58 AM

Hey all, been awhile since I've posted here... I'm on my second loading injection with Cosentyx and I've already noticed a slight improvement re: pain & fatigue compared to Humira results. No real improvement in skin and I'm pretty much sick as a
Jump to new posts Re: Cannabidiol Oil? by Thesnakejakw @ 09/20/17 07:45 PM

Originally Posted By: GardenGnomeHas anyone tried Cannabidiol Oil? I am prescribed it but havent taken it yet becuase i read that it inhbits enzymes that metabolize drugs like oxycodone and celebrex which i am on and I dont want to overdose... Does