PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
NOTE: To protect against Forum Spam, Moderators Must APPROVE YOUR ACCOUNT before you can post. Most accounts will be approved within hours, except on weekends and holidays.
1) Upon registration and account verification, you should be able to login using your selected user name and password.
2) Considering the real-time nature of these bulletin boards/message boards, it is impossible for us to review all messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board or any entity associated with this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email or by using the "Notify" button below any given post(s). We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
3) You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
4) Although this bulletin board does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at this bulletin board reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this bulletin board, Spondylitis Association of America (the providers of this message board), and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). We also reserve the right to ban and/or delete any message board accounts (including email and IP addresses) we decide to do so - for whatever reason.
5) We at this bulletin board also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
6) Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this bulletin board and will be deleted and posters can be banned without notice. Any links to any external sites on these forums can be reviewed and deemed SPAM by the moderators at our discretion. Spammers may be banned without notice. Some exceptions may be links to medical information, studies, and health related news items that do not sell products or solicit donations - but it is up to our discretion to decide.
7) Know that these are public bulletin boards and that any information posted on the boards can be readily viewed by the public at large and posts will be found by search engines.
8) Know that by registering for these forums, you are opting in to our monthly eSUN - the electronic Spondylitis Update Newsletter - a wealth of the latest news, events, research and more delivered to your email. You can opt out at any time by emailing us or clicking on the link on the bottom of eSUN once you have received it.