VA
M
mdwannabe Offline OP
Registered Visitor
mdwannabe  Offline OP
Registered Visitor
M
VA
My doc is ok but not very sympathetic or organized. I had to ask him about my test results and it appeared that he was looking at them for the first time in front of me. He is very knowlegable and informs my on all the statistics on everything... lots of statistics. It also takes forever to get someone to call me back or who is helpful with my scheldule. I work nights so most of the time I am asleep when they call after multiple requests for them to call me in the morning. Then phone tag proceeds for a week or more. I just want someone to listen to what I say and then present me with a unified plan of action... not just a bunch of numbers. Oh yes and one that will call me back when I can answer.

Re: Anyone know a good doc in Richmond, VA area? [Re: mdwannabe] #163953
12/28/09 08:25 PM
12/28/09 08:25 PM
richmond
K
kwince Offline
Registered Visitor
kwince  Offline
Registered Visitor
K
richmond
Hi I live in Richmond Va, who is your doctor? I currently see Dr. Moroianu. They are very good about getting back to you about test results and I love Joanne in the infusion center. They always give me a call back the same day when I leave a message for him and all blood and test results are mailed or called to me once they come in. I have never had to wait on any results or calls. I don't think he is super sympathetic, that is the only draw back. But it could be I am looking for more than what he gives..lol But his practice has several other doctors too.

k wince
Re: Anyone know a good doc in Richmond, VA area? [Re: kwince] #164235
01/02/10 12:10 PM
01/02/10 12:10 PM
VA
M
mdwannabe Offline OP
Registered Visitor
mdwannabe  Offline OP
Registered Visitor
M
VA
Thanks for letting me know! Is he a doc at MCV (VCU Health System)? I currently see Dr. Roberts. I was recently diagnosed a couple of months ago. Its good to know a fellow Richmonder to help navigate through!

Re: Anyone know a good doc in Richmond, VA area? [Re: mdwannabe] #164482
01/06/10 05:34 AM
01/06/10 05:34 AM
richmond
K
kwince Offline
Registered Visitor
kwince  Offline
Registered Visitor
K
richmond
He is located at Henrico Doctors (HCA) off Broad Street. Absolutely, anything you need just let me know. It would be nice to have someone local who knows that it's really like. Good luck!

Kelly

k wince

Moderated by  ElinAslanyan