Spondyloarthritis / Spondylitis Forums - Spondylitis Association of America
Spondylitis Association of America Home Page Learn About Spondyloarthritis / Ankylosing Spondylitis About Us - Our Work More Ways To Connect With Others / Support Groups And More Become a Member of SAA We Are A Nonprofit - Donate Today Shop for Products
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#268320 - 09/07/14 08:04 PM Re: Educating my family and friends .. . ideas? [Re: funchefchick]
Ktweet99 Offline
Registered Visitor

My goodness, it is so reassuring to read that I'm not the only one living with a not "normal life". I had decided I most certainly had done something wrong until I stumbled upon this thread. We are still in the process of trying to get my meds under control, but I'm definitely no where near "normal".

#273226 - 02/02/16 04:37 AM Re: Educating my family and friends .. . ideas? [Re: funchefchick]
rarejul Offline
Registered Visitor

Loc: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Tell the people closest to you. You will need some support. It's 'ok' if they totally don't "get it" because they just won't completely understand if they never have AS. If the folks closest to you are at least willing to listen, you've got a good team, in my opinion. Wishing you the best! smile

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ElinAslanyan