Spondyloarthritis / Spondylitis Forums - Spondylitis Association of America
Spondylitis Association of America Home Page Learn About Spondyloarthritis / Ankylosing Spondylitis About Us - Our Work More Ways To Connect With Others / Support Groups And More Become a Member of SAA We Are A Nonprofit - Donate Today Shop for Products
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#271601 - 06/07/15 04:16 PM Re: What do you want to see on our website? [Re: JamesChoi]
gundy Offline
Registered Visitor

Loc: MA
I am not sure if such a thread/topic exists (and please let me know if it does - i've been searching for weeks now) - but I wouldn't mind having a 'treatment/med' thread- as there is an alternative treatment/diet thread. But when you're new & you may want to just see how folks are faring on a certain treatment - that might be a good 'board' to have up. Just a thought. I find that if I enter a keyword on search it gets a bit confusing & an actual thread to be directed to may be easier for folks. Otherwise - I love the site & find it very useful - great job by all. Keep up the good work.

#272485 - 10/13/15 10:15 AM Re: What do you want to see on our website? [Re: JamesChoi]
epidemia78 Offline
First time visitor

I suggest you update the forum software to something a little less ...primitive? It is so outdated and user-unfriendly that its insulting.

Edited by epidemia78 (10/13/15 10:16 AM)

#273812 - 03/31/16 07:16 PM Re: What do you want to see on our website? [Re: JamesChoi]
nowIknow Offline
Registered Visitor

Loc: Nebraska
Hello,
As a new person I would like to see there being perhaps some help for those like me who have no clue what to do first.
Perhaps a place to go to where you could find a professional in your state?
Perhaps a place where we could be taught what things to tell the doctor, what kind of doctor, what kinds of tests, what kinds of other conditions to also be tested for at the same time, etc. You go to the doctor, don't get answers, have to fight for all information you get, have to ask for tests, yet are so blind to what to go after. HELP for newbies. Those undiagnosed and those newly diagnosed. I NEED HELP!!!!!! Having said that, thanks for starting this forum, thanks for the help I have already received for I am not in a good way at this time. Lord bless!

Thanks for listening and for your caring support.

Laughter is the best medicine after all.

#274056 - 04/18/16 01:56 PM Re: What do you want to see on our website? [Re: JamesChoi]
sdot Offline
Registered Visitor

There should be a business section here. I am sure a lot of people who may not be able to work a normal 9-5 start businesses of some sort and it would be nice for them to have a place to offer whatever it is that they do to fellow members. It's always nice to help support our own.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  ElinAslanyan