Spondyloarthritis / Spondylitis Forums - Spondylitis Association of America
Spondylitis Association of America Home Page Learn About Spondyloarthritis / Ankylosing Spondylitis About Us - Our Work More Ways To Connect With Others / Support Groups And More Become a Member of SAA We Are A Nonprofit - Donate Today Shop for Products
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#273765 - 03/29/16 06:00 AM Re: Applying for benefits [Re: Banana]
tskop Offline
Registered Visitor

Thanks, Anna for your input. I am going to meet with some lawyers and then make a decision as to how to apply.

#276884 - 12/14/16 01:08 PM Re: Applying for benefits [Re: tskop]
Rich Feingold Offline
Disability Attorney & Moderator
Registered Visitor

Loc: My office is in Chicago, howev...
Hi, Anna. You may wish to contact the National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives at 800.431.2804 or www.nosscr.org, of which I am a member. There should be a lot of attorneys who can represent you fronm the outset.

Rich
Disclaimer: Thank you for your questions. Mr. Feingold's comments are offered as a public service, are general in nature and do not constitute legal advice for any specific legal situation or problem that you may have. Please be advised that no attorney-client relationship is created between Richard Feingold and those who post to this website. If you have a legal problem, you should contact an attorney to personally discuss the matter. You may contact Mr. Feingold for resources for finding legal help. Thank you.

#276885 - 12/14/16 01:09 PM Re: Applying for benefits [Re: tskop]
Rich Feingold Offline
Disability Attorney & Moderator
Registered Visitor

Loc: My office is in Chicago, howev...
Hi, Anna. You may wish to contact the National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives at 800.431.2804 or www.nosscr.org, of which I am a member. There should be a lot of attorneys who can represent you fronm the outset.

Rich
Disclaimer: Thank you for your questions. Mr. Feingold's comments are offered as a public service, are general in nature and do not constitute legal advice for any specific legal situation or problem that you may have. Please be advised that no attorney-client relationship is created between Richard Feingold and those who post to this website. If you have a legal problem, you should contact an attorney to personally discuss the matter. You may contact Mr. Feingold for resources for finding legal help. Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ElinAslanyan