Spondyloarthritis / Spondylitis Forums - Spondylitis Association of America
Spondylitis Association of America Home Page Learn About Spondyloarthritis / Ankylosing Spondylitis About Us - Our Work More Ways To Connect With Others / Support Groups And More Become a Member of SAA We Are A Nonprofit - Donate Today Shop for Products
Topic Options
#272302 - 09/15/15 07:00 PM Recommend a good doctor in SF bayarea,
TusharGoel Offline
Registered Visitor

Hi

#272309 - 09/16/15 08:18 PM Re: Recommend a good doctor in SF bayarea, [Re: TusharGoel]
RAHMBA Offline
Registered Visitor

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
here is the directory: http://www.spondylitis.org/Learn-About-S...ry#.VfoFkZWFPcs

Dr. Gensler (at UCSF) 415-353-2497 is a researcher/clinician.

by the way, we have a educational seminar in SF on Saturday Nov. 7th. the perfect place to talk with others with spondylitis and ask what docs are good. also, great way to learn all about spondylitis. more information coming out soon.

hope to see you on the 7th.

hope that helps,
Rich
AS, U C, Iritis, migraines. HLA-B27neg. Yoga (instructor) & spin. No meds at this time. Dx 1989. SAA member/donor since 1993. All my posts are personal opinion/feelings and do not represent the SAA. Help find a cure & support others by donating to the SAA.

#272331 - 09/19/15 12:32 AM Re: Recommend a good doctor in SF bayarea, [Re: TusharGoel]
TusharGoel Offline
Registered Visitor

Hi Rahmba,

Thanks. I have scheduled an appointment with a local Rheumatologist , recommended by my ortho. Next Month frown . That is the only appointment I could get at the earliest. SF is far for me and I am no position to travel or drive for an hour or more on regular basis and consulting a doctor can mean more frequent visits . Thanks again. Can you please let me know where can I see the details for Nov 7th event?

Thanks
Tushar

Moderator:  ElinAslanyan