Spondyloarthritis / Spondylitis Forums - Spondylitis Association of America
Spondylitis Association of America Home Page Learn About Spondyloarthritis / Ankylosing Spondylitis About Us - Our Work More Ways To Connect With Others / Support Groups And More Become a Member of SAA We Are A Nonprofit - Donate Today Shop for Products
Topic Options
#272486 - 10/13/15 10:49 AM AS support groups in Tampa FL
Seiko Offline
Registered Visitor

Loc: Florida
Are there any support groups in Tampa FL or is their anyone out there that wants to start one with me.

#272501 - 10/16/15 11:11 AM Re: AS support groups in Tampa FL [Re: Seiko]
RAHMBA Offline
Registered Visitor

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Hi Matt, There are two groups in Florida. one in Sarasota, I don't know if they meet very often, you may want to contact her. Perhaps that's too far anyway? I'm the Support Leader in Los Angeles. I find it very worthwhile to do. There is really no substitute for managing the disease then to take the time to talk with others and we bring in great speakers. Call Robin if you are interested in starting one, 800-777-8189. the map of the groups are at spondylitis.org/groups, or click the 'connect with others' tab at the top of this page.
good luck,
Rich
AS, U C, Iritis, migraines. HLA-B27neg. Yoga (instructor) & spin. No meds at this time. Dx 1989. SAA member/donor since 1993. All my posts are personal opinion/feelings and do not represent the SAA. Help find a cure & support others by donating to the SAA.

Moderator:  ElinAslanyan