Spondyloarthritis / Spondylitis Forums - Spondylitis Association of America
Spondylitis Association of America Home Page Learn About Spondyloarthritis / Ankylosing Spondylitis About Us - Our Work More Ways To Connect With Others / Support Groups And More Become a Member of SAA We Are A Nonprofit - Donate Today Shop for Products
Topic Options
#273849 - 04/02/16 03:56 PM Room for another emotional wreck post???
nowIknow Offline
Registered Visitor

Loc: Nebraska
I am having a time of it. Does it get better once you know for sure what you have? I was so happy yesterday and today the opposite. Had a hard time getting through one of my jobs, a cleaning job. At times when I feel like this EVERYTHING is hard and such a chore
I have fantasies about moving to a teeny tiny place that is easy to keep up with and where no one has expectations of me.
Help can't come fast enough.

Thanks for listening and for your caring support.

Laughter is the best medicine after all.

#273857 - 04/04/16 08:13 AM Re: Room for another emotional wreck post??? [Re: nowIknow]
nowIknow Offline
Registered Visitor

Loc: Nebraska
GP put me on Meloxicam as I wait for my appt with a rheumatalogist. This has made me feel much better!

Thanks for listening and for your caring support.

Laughter is the best medicine after all.

#273896 - 04/06/16 05:06 PM Re: Room for another emotional wreck post??? [Re: nowIknow]
GlutenPutin Offline
Registered Visitor

Loc: Hollywood, California
Thank goodness I'm not the only one! I've wanted to walk into the ocean and never look back many times! I call it "falling apart" when there's no pain, then it happens and fast. It does make functioning in life difficult sometimes. As for cleaning, you are braver than I! Many times I been down to pick something up and I'll start to "fall apart". Keep your head up! Remember and cherish the good days/times, because when it hits, it hurts.

Moderator:  ElinAslanyan