Spondyloarthritis / Spondylitis Forums - Spondylitis Association of America
Spondylitis Association of America Home Page Learn About Spondyloarthritis / Ankylosing Spondylitis About Us - Our Work More Ways To Connect With Others / Support Groups And More Become a Member of SAA We Are A Nonprofit - Donate Today Shop for Products
Topic Options
#274893 - 06/07/16 10:17 AM today was the first morning
wisby13 Offline
Registered Visitor

I am a very active 29 year old pharmacy technician. For 11 years I have been on my feet 5 days a week for 12 to 16 hours. I have two 7 year old children. I have As. This morning was the very first morning that my body would not allow me to get out of bed. Im not sure what to think of this. I have tryed so many medications but I am NSAID hypersensitive. The sulfasalazine gave me drug induced pneumonia... this list goes on but I guess so does the day. I chose to try to go back to sleep and as much as possible ignore the pain... just venting. Thank you.

#274935 - 06/10/16 02:53 PM Re: today was the first morning [Re: wisby13]
WhiteCell Offline
Registered Visitor

We have days like this as well. Sometimes your body just tells you that a break is needed...a small vacay to reset. I used long acting tylenol for pain and it helps me rest as well as aspercreme on the hurting areas.

Severe Right Eye Glaucoma- Trabeculectomy/lens replacement 2006. DSAEK Cornea Transplant 2009. Ahmed Shunt 6/2016. DSAEK November 2016.

Supra Ventricular Tachycardia. 2004. Cured by RF ablation 2006. Cardizem 240 CD.

ICU and ER; R.N. San Diego ~Grasp The Challenge and Succeed~

Moderator:  ElinAslanyan