Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rheumatologist/Pain Management in Chicago?
#276361 10/14/16 11:57 PM
S
Registered Visitor
OP Offline
Registered Visitor
S
Does anyone have a good recommendation for Rheumatologist or pain management doctor in Chicago? Preferably at Northwestern downtown but willing to go anywhere in the area for someone that is compassionate, listens and has time.

Thanks!

Re: Rheumatologist/Pain Management in Chicago?
sunshine89 #276376 10/17/16 02:13 PM
S
First time visitor
First time visitor
S
Hi Sunshine - I am in the process of leaving Northwestern. I've had some issues this year with my AS treatment (Humira failed) and their practice is not efficient. In my experience I had to go to a Physician Assistant (multiple times) before the doctor got involved. When you get to see the doctor you get 20 minutes of his time (max.) All that being said I did like my doctor......I just couldn't handle all the "red tape". I've switched to RUSH ..... I have found the doctor at RUSH to be compassionate, he listens and thinks "outside the box" However I'm to new in my experience to recommend him (he is sometimes slow in his responses). I have an appointment tomorrow .....we'll see how that goes. Good luck in your search and let me know if you find someone good/great!

Re: Rheumatologist/Pain Management in Chicago?
sunshine89 #276636 11/09/16 11:52 PM
S
Registered Visitor
OP Offline
Registered Visitor
S
Can you tell me the name of the RUSH doctor? Thx!

Moderated by  ElinAslanyan 

Link Copied to Clipboard