Somebody is on Remicade ples tell me your experien
#273769 03/30/16 12:27 AM
P
Registered Visitor
OP Offline
Registered Visitor
P
Hi everybody 

First of all I want to say Thanks for taking your time to read this post. I wish to let you know a little bit about me, I was diagnosed with AS 3 years ago but the symptoms started when I was 15 yrs old, now I'm 23. I was more than 5 years without any treatment, for this reason the doctors have been really hard time getting control the AS. I have been on treatment with methotrexate, then enbrel, after that humira, and now Remicade. 5 days after the 1st session of Remicade I had to go to emergency for a strong headache. Neurologists at the hospital diagnosed me migraines caused by Remicade. They sent me to home but I had to look for a Neurologist urgent. I haven't could get one appointment urgent, the soonest I get is on April 12th. Now I'm very worried because I had the 2nd session on Wednesday and since that I have been feeling a strong migraine, fatigue, dizziness, and drowsiness. I would like to know if somebody else has felt the same symptoms with this medicine and if you get better after you get used to. I appreciate your answers.

Re: Somebody is on Remicade ples tell me your experien
paulejim92 #278083 06/01/17 12:05 PM
N
Registered Visitor
Registered Visitor
N
Hi there -- sorry this post has gone unanswered so long! I don't have an answer for you, but you may want to try posting on the general message board (if you have not already) as many more people check that one.

Mid-20's. Undiagnosed upper and low back/SI pain (along with hips & ribs consistently, and neck, knees, heel/bottom of foot, ankles/achilles, and wrists periodically). Diclofenac 75mg 2x/day and Prilosec 40mg 1x/day. PCOS recently diagnosed.
Re: Somebody is on Remicade ples tell me your experien
paulejim92 #284382 07/29/20 05:03 PM
T
Registered Visitor
Registered Visitor
T
i I have has AS since 1996 and i started Remicade in 2004 or 2005 and in 2007 I ended up getting Lymphoma. i have tried just ablout everything throughout the years and no luck so far. I have always kept myself busy coavhing volunteering etc but with Covid I had to stop and it has gotten worst. Pain is terrible and I have taking Kenelog Injections but eventually that will take its toll on body. Just trying to find somethng that will finally help. I am taking Stelara fo skin and that has helped big time but for AS no luck. Stay positive that is all I can say for now.

Moderated by  ElinAslanyan 

Link Copied to Clipboard