Welcome to the Spondylitis Association of America (SAA) message boards! The Spondylitis Association of America is here to support those who are affected by ankylosing spondylitis or a related disease. These free message boards / forums are a place where individuals can come and share their feelings, concerns and questions and offer support to others who know how it feels to live with these conditions.
NOTE: The opinions stated by posters do not necessarily reflect the stance or views of SAA. Nor do we endorse, or are we responsible for, the content of external websites linked on the boards.Tips for posting:
1) Be supportive! These boards are for support, asking questions and for the exchange of information/experiences. Please keep the discussion on the forums friendly and show respect for others’ views. Forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy.
2) Please try to use the message board’s Search Function – Click Here
when looking for information on the boards or before posting a new topic. We generally keep three years of archived topics available for viewing.
3) Have questions on how to do something? Check the Message Board FAQ: http://forums.spondylitis.org/ubbthreads.php?ubb=faq.
4) Have a question regarding how the boards are moderated? Please reference the disclaimer / Terms Of Service agreement that everyone must review and agree to before registering to post: TOS / Disclaimer – Click Here
. Note that spam that is found or reported to the moderators may be deleted and the poster may be banned with no warning. What constitutes spam is determined by the moderators but generally includes posts and/or topics/threads that include a link or links that sell product outside of this website.
6) Please Contact Us
or the moderators with any questions, suggestions (we always welcome your suggestions) or concerns – or to report spam, offensive posts or abusive behavior.
7) SPAM: Any links to any external sites on these forums can be reviewed and deemed SPAM by the moderators at our discretion. Spammers may be banned without notice. Exceptions are links to medical information, studies, and health related news items that do not sell products or solicit donations.
For more information on ankylosing spondylitis and related diseases, click here
. For educational materials on spondylitis, including books and free brochures please visit our online store by clicking here