Spondyloarthritis / Spondylitis Forums - Spondylitis Association of America
Spondylitis Association of America Home Page Learn About Spondyloarthritis / Ankylosing Spondylitis About Us - Our Work More Ways To Connect With Others / Support Groups And More Become a Member of SAA We Are A Nonprofit - Donate Today Shop for Products
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#278749 - 08/13/17 03:26 PM Re: New Hip soon......... [Re: Ken Delano]
cindyd Offline
Registered Visitor

Loc: Minnesota
Hang in there Ken. Better days are ahead of you. Sorry, that you are having trouble.

#278751 - 08/13/17 08:53 PM Re: New Hip soon......... [Re: Ken Delano]
SouthernMoss Online
Registered Visitor

Loc: MS
I'm sorry Ken. Praying that things improve quickly.
unicompartmental knee replacement June 2014
MTX, Humira, Cyclobenzaprine, plus Indomethacin ER as needed
Supplements: Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Calcium, Fish Oil, Melatonin, Culturelle probiotic

#278808 - 08/21/17 04:47 PM Re: New Hip soon......... [Re: Ken Delano]
Ken Delano Offline
Registered Visitor

Been a hech of a ride so far. Had some serious set backs with this.
Had too have the first one removed. It suddenly became unstable and was moving. Soooo,I was ordered to complete bedrest. No PT ecru. Had the first one removed and new one installed on n the 18th. That about knock the fire out of me. As the weekend progresses my energy level kept dropping. Simple things like lifting my foot off the ground I have to take a sock off with him impossible. I have blood work done this morning made the staff here suddenly stopped all PT work on me and that was ordered back to bed I was losing blood somehow and my hemoglobin was down to 6.4 so I spent most of the day slowly having blood put into me I like to admit I feel hotel bit better. .hopefully my message here makes sense as I've got me on some pretty strong winds right now I am talking to text isn't working much better than trying to text itself. I will keep all of you updated as I am able to talk to you later

Retired on disability
in 2005 at age 44

#278810 - 08/21/17 06:16 PM Re: New Hip soon......... [Re: Ken Delano]
SouthernMoss Online
Registered Visitor

Loc: MS
Oh Ken, bless your heart! I am so, so sorry that things have gone so badly. frown Praying that God will guide your doctors to find and correct the bleeding issues and will soon have you back on your feet.
unicompartmental knee replacement June 2014
MTX, Humira, Cyclobenzaprine, plus Indomethacin ER as needed
Supplements: Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Calcium, Fish Oil, Melatonin, Culturelle probiotic

#278811 - 08/21/17 08:40 PM Re: New Hip soon......... [Re: Ken Delano]
cindyd Offline
Registered Visitor

Hang in there Ken!!! You are one strong warrior. Will keep you in my prayers. Just take one day at a time, and after one day, you'll get stronger, then the next day a little more, and so on.
Keep in touch.
You have all the support here.

#278812 - 08/22/17 11:47 AM Re: New Hip soon......... [Re: Ken Delano]
Banana Offline
Registered Visitor

Loc: New York
Ken, so sorry. I hope it is all straightened out by now and your morning went well.

Keep us informed

anna

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ElinAslanyan