Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General Message Board for Ankylosing Spondylitis and Related Diseases Jump to new posts
Re: So it seems... RAHMBA 01/27/21 06:25 AM
Glad to hear that you have some answers.

Please keep us updated on your journey.

I’ve heard of people Dx with Fibro that actually had spondylitis, I think that happens b/c more people are aware of Fibro than AS. There are gender bias with both AS & Fibro. some people have both, SpA with central pain may be fairly common. Because of the circles I’m in, I don’t hear a lot of people Dx with Spa that actually had Fibro , but I bet that happens.
1 24 Read More
General Message Board for Ankylosing Spondylitis and Related Diseases Jump to new posts
So it seems... sdot 01/27/21 01:22 AM
I have been in pain for a good 2 years and nothing has helped, however the Simponi has been good on my spine.

I finally end up speaking to my Rheumy which wanted to try Cymbalta for the pain, after doing a bit of research on the drug, I stumbled upon Fibromyalgia and noticed that I have everyone of those symptoms and have been complaining to every doctor about each individual issue ending up with no help... turns out it may just be Fibro. FML. At this point COVID seems more of a plan..
1 24 Read More
Re: Gabapentin sdot 01/27/21 01:18 AM
The problem that everyone has with Lyrica is that it blows your short term memory. It helps with a lot of the constant pain that drives you nuts, but that one side effect is bad. I used to find myself in a middle of a conversation only to forget what i was talking about.
5 581 Read More
Re: So, tests done, and... sdot 01/27/21 01:15 AM
Fibromyalgia
4 351 Read More
Re: Seasonal effect on AS symptoms? sdot 01/27/21 01:14 AM
Soon as winter comes I'm in pain. I know when it's going to rain, or snow. Hate it. I would love to go somewhere else.
7 715 Read More
Re: CoVid 19 Vaccine Mary Beth 01/27/21 12:24 AM
My joint pain was mostly gone by Tuesday morning. The arm is a lot better too (moving it a lot helps).

So 12-16 hours of widespread joint pain and a day and a half of a significantly sore arm.

I’m a bit apprehensive about dose 2 now since that one is worse for most people.
11 504 Read More
Re: New normal sdot 01/27/21 12:15 AM
lyrica helps
4 381 Read More