Spondylitis Association of America

Somebody is on Remicade ples tell me your experien

Posted By: paulejim92

Somebody is on Remicade ples tell me your experien - 03/30/16 12:27 AM

Hi everybody 

First of all I want to say Thanks for taking your time to read this post. I wish to let you know a little bit about me, I was diagnosed with AS 3 years ago but the symptoms started when I was 15 yrs old, now I'm 23. I was more than 5 years without any treatment, for this reason the doctors have been really hard time getting control the AS. I have been on treatment with methotrexate, then enbrel, after that humira, and now Remicade. 5 days after the 1st session of Remicade I had to go to emergency for a strong headache. Neurologists at the hospital diagnosed me migraines caused by Remicade. They sent me to home but I had to look for a Neurologist urgent. I haven't could get one appointment urgent, the soonest I get is on April 12th. Now I'm very worried because I had the 2nd session on Wednesday and since that I have been feeling a strong migraine, fatigue, dizziness, and drowsiness. I would like to know if somebody else has felt the same symptoms with this medicine and if you get better after you get used to. I appreciate your answers.
Posted By: Nicole_B

Re: Somebody is on Remicade ples tell me your experien - 06/01/17 12:05 PM

Hi there -- sorry this post has gone unanswered so long! I don't have an answer for you, but you may want to try posting on the general message board (if you have not already) as many more people check that one.
Posted By: TONYT

Re: Somebody is on Remicade ples tell me your experien - 07/29/20 05:03 PM

i I have has AS since 1996 and i started Remicade in 2004 or 2005 and in 2007 I ended up getting Lymphoma. i have tried just ablout everything throughout the years and no luck so far. I have always kept myself busy coavhing volunteering etc but with Covid I had to stop and it has gotten worst. Pain is terrible and I have taking Kenelog Injections but eventually that will take its toll on body. Just trying to find somethng that will finally help. I am taking Stelara fo skin and that has helped big time but for AS no luck. Stay positive that is all I can say for now.
© 2020 Spondylitis Association of America - Message Boards & Forums