Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Good news!
Banana #139802 04/13/09 02:06 AM
J
Registered Visitor
OP Offline
Registered Visitor
J
Thank you for the quick reply. It is getting a little depressing, because I was finally starting to feel pretty good and then I go back to hurting again. frown I did not know that the Humira could be taken more often. I guess I could try calling the doctor to see what she says. I just had an appointment this past Tuesday with her (when I was still feeling pretty good) and I am not scheduled to see her for another two months. Thank you again for your response.

~Jennifer~
Re: Good news!
Banana #139828 04/13/09 08:27 AM
R
Registered Visitor
Registered Visitor
R
Hi Jennifer
I find my Humira shots take about 4 days to take effect, then I get a good 7 days, and the maximum benefit tails off quickly after that. Notice the pattern, and tell your rheumatologist so you can get the frequency of injections right for you.

Everyone's experience is different. Some find 2 weeks between shots is fine, although some who have posted here have weekly shots. I really need it weekly, although because of frequent infections am only allowed my beloved Humira every 4 weeks, yes every FOUR weeks!! AAAAAGH (....sob!). Hope you have better luck than me!

Rach

"Knowledge is power" - Francis Bacon
"Try all things, and hold on to that which is good" - Thomas Jefferson
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ElinAslanyan, RyanMiyamoto 

Link Copied to Clipboard