Print Thread
RSS Feeds?
#147101 06/26/09 11:31 PM
K
Registered Visitor
OP Offline
Registered Visitor
K
Can we get RSS feeds enabled for the site? It's much easier to read them "all in one place" with the rest of the news rather than having to visit the site just to read...

EXCELLENCE is never an accident: it is the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities.
Re: RSS Feeds?
kmallory #147616 07/02/09 04:29 PM
C
Chris Miller
Unregistered
Chris Miller
Unregistered
C
Hello,

RSS feeds are coming very soon. We are setting them up along with this redesign.

You can track forum threads if you wish by going Topic Options and then "add this to my watched list".

Chris

#148019 07/07/09 07:21 PM
C
Chris Miller
Unregistered
Chris Miller
Unregistered
C
Just FYI - we should have an RSS feed for the site early next week at the latest.

#148207 07/09/09 03:09 PM
K
Registered Visitor
OP Offline
Registered Visitor
K
Thanks! Great news.

EXCELLENCE is never an accident: it is the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities.
kmallory #149205 07/15/09 02:03 PM
K
Registered Visitor
OP Offline
Registered Visitor
K
Any update? I don't see a feed available in my browser yet.

kmallory #149218 07/15/09 03:01 PM
C
Chris Miller
Unregistered
Chris Miller
Unregistered
C
Yes, actually it is done. I just need to configure it for the site smile I am hoping next week - but there are a ton of loose ends still to finish up with the site design. We'll do our best. Most likely be linked in the footer.

Sorry for the delay. For a direct link - albeit it does not have all the sections added we want yet: http://www.spondylitis.org/rss.xml

#150364 07/22/09 08:06 PM
C
Chris Miller
Unregistered
Chris Miller
Unregistered
C
Okay, RSS now will be regularly updated and is linked in the footer of each page for all who are interested smile

Moderated by  ElinAslanyan, RyanMiyamoto 

Link Copied to Clipboard