Weird situation
#148686 07/13/09 01:12 AM
D
dempkid Offline OP
Registered Visitor
OP Offline
Registered Visitor
D
Hi everyone , I'm new to the forum. I was just recently diagnosed with AS and I get the simpony one a month injection. I've been in the army reserve now for 5 years with no deployments. With the simpony i'm clear of all pain and symptoms. I'm an instructor and we don't leave state side so mobilizations out of country are very rare for us. I'm supposed to be mobilized to active duty in december and I don't want to go and not tell them whats going on with me. What do I do? Getting medically discharged is the last thing I want.

Re: Weird situation
dempkid #149112 07/14/09 11:07 PM
T
Registered Visitor
Registered Visitor
T
just saying Hi and wishing you luck. There are several active duty people here that can give you help. Hopefully they'll show up quickly for you!

~ Trudi
35 yo mum to 5 kids!
dx with 'probable AS' in the middle of 1995 in the Navy. positive inflammatory spondyloarthritis dx by the end of that year. no meds really work yet. am trying sulfasalazine plus a lot of alternative therapies.
www.madebytrudi.blogspot.com
Re: Weird situation
dempkid #149133 07/15/09 01:45 AM
T
Registered Visitor
Registered Visitor
T
I myself am new to the forum and have been diagnosed with AS as of a few months ago. I wish everyone luck and hope that I can find the help that need from this forum. I have read a few and find that this is the first place to find info on AS and what to next.

Moderated by  ElinAslanyan 

Link Copied to Clipboard