Re: Facial pain not sinus
efran #245739 12/21/12 08:14 PM
E
efran Offline OP
Registered Visitor
OP Offline
Registered Visitor
E
I am still having this pain all over my head and face. I saw the ET again last week. I didn't like his attitude the first time, and I like it even less now. He said the only thing to do was to have allergy testing, and I said I would let him know.

I wrote a letter to my rheumotologist (who I don't see again until February 5) telling her I had seen the ENT and neurologist and I suspected my headache might be caused by my neck. I mailed it Wednesday and got a call from her office Thursday afternoon saying that she was referring me to an ortho, in her same practice, that I could see January 9. I was very pleasantly surprised, and I hope he can help me.

Incidentally, my daughter is trying to see my rheumotologist and after having a hassle about the referral will have to wait until April. She is having a lot of problems, including a swollen thumb. I need to tell her to take pictures.

Re: Facial pain not sinus
efran #245742 12/21/12 08:27 PM
J
Registered Visitor
Registered Visitor
J
Sorry to hear of the frustration with the ENT - hopefully the ortho can help! Sorry too that your daughter is having a hard time getting in to the doc frown

Jen, 42, happy partner of James and Moma to Evan, 14, & Lucy, 12.5 (Crohn's dx @ age 3; on Remicade since April 2010.) I take piroxicam, Flexeril, & Nucynta ER nightly. 3 anti-TNFs didn't pan out for me.

"Science is the father of knowledge, but opinion breeds ignorance." -- Hippocrates
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  ElinAslanyan 

Link Copied to Clipboard