Hi there. Has anybody had feet/foot issues? I recently had an MRI and XRay which indicates joint damage resulting in a bunion, my sesamoid bones have shifted to the right and need either shifted back to where they are suppose to be or removed. I need a bone fusion which will consist of a plate and screw and I will no longer be able to move my joint in my big toe. I am in a lot of pain with this. Also, has anybody had issues with inguinal or hiatal hernias?
- I think my worst symptom lately has been fatigue. It's been rough.
- Tendonitis in my elbow that will not get better, even with PT and dry needling.
- Recent chest XRay indicates slight curvature of lower spine to the right.
- Neck pain is extremely tough.
- Never feel like I get enough sleep.
- Most all of my joints hurt, about daily.
* I keep active. I go to the gym, walk, hike, bike both road and mountain bike, Kayak and normally do something daily, except for the days I just can't function. I feel so much better by being active.
* I am 49, female, diagnosed 7 years ago with AS and Fibro and Lupus w/in the past 3 years.
* I was on Humira for 5 years, and currently on Cosentyx for the past 2, but it has stopped working so changing w/in the next month. I also take Gabapentin, Tzanadine, Celebrex and vitamins.
** What injection has worked best for you?