My name is Jared and I am a bed-ridden 41-year-old male in a New York nursing home. I have a condition called Ankylosing Spondylitis. It has left me unable to walk OR use a wheelchair. I have expenses of roughly $465 per month more than what's covered. Everything was fine the past nine years because my Father was paying the difference, but then he died on Christmas day. I have no one else who can help, I'm pretty much alone in this world now, and frankly, I am terrified. Last Week Tonight with John Oliver says these fundraisers don't work, but my social worker and my cousin want me to at least try, and since I don't know what else to do, and have no one else to help me or anyone to care for me if I get kicked out of here I guess I am pulling a Blanche DuBois and relying on the kindness of strangers, and a few friends as well. PLEASE, help if you can. Any amount no matter how small is a blessing. I also desperately need help spreading the word about my fundraiser since I have a very limited social circle, any help with that would be very much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance. Peace, love, happiness and good health to you all.

https://fundly.com/nursing-home-patient-needs-help-asap

#fundraiser
#ankylosingspondylitis