Gonzo, you need to prepare for an appeal. Were you just routinly discharged upon serving your time or were you medically seperated? Get with a local DAV rep or even a local VFW. Both have trained personnel who can help with writing an appeal. Make sure you have all your records. Make copies of everything. Make sure you tell your doc in FEB every little detail, no matter how trivial it may seem to you. Your military job definitely would have aggrivated your condition. Good luck and keep checking here for updates.