Hi, hippie1120 and everyone. As I mentioned in my previous post, I do recommend that consult with an employment law attorney to determine what are your rights and obligations. I wish you the best of luck in this situation.


Disclaimer: Thank you for your questions. Mr. Feingold's comments are offered as a public service, are general in nature and do not constitute legal advice for any specific legal situation or problem that you may have. Please be advised that no attorney-client relationship is created between Richard Feingold and those who post to this website. If you have a legal problem, you should contact an attorney to personally discuss the matter. You may contact Mr. Feingold for resources for finding legal help. Thank you.