I highly suggest that you use the DAV or the Purple Heart folks to do your re-eval paperwork. Make sure that they evaluate your entire body. Have them do that first (do not apply for unemployable at first). After you receive then new (if any) rating and it is not 100% then apply for the unemployable.

AS/PsA DX in 1988

Retired on disability
in 2005 at age 44