Originally Posted By: Jennyfoo
Muscle relaxers are only available by Rx. If I were you, I'd stay away from them, due to their addiction potential. Good to hear from you. Glad your life is so full these days. Makes me happy to hear.

I was told that Flexeril has tendencies to make one relapse and was given a different muscle relaxant. Methocarbomal was one of them, but gave me headaches. They gave me Tizanidine.

Just wondering how to cut down on doctor visits.
Originally Posted By: tntlamb
I'm a believer in Midol or Doans.......

Can't take NSAIDS due to kidney issues.

Originally Posted By: sharpthings
There is a melt mmade by hylands that is all natural and helps with muscle cramps. Its nothing compared to rx but it does help calm them down a bit. Its in a small orange box and the ingredient starts with a q. Hope that helps u some.

I'll check it out. Probably ask the pharmacist first to see if I should ask a doctor as well for permission...

H.

1998-2004 Rheumatoid Arthritis, remission 2004-2010, March 2010 to May 2014 (RA, AS, Inflammatory Arth, PsA) Enbrel user-use 25 mg pre-mixed 3x a week.(pre-mix has no latex)(Allergic to "Sure Click Enbrel"-has latex) Remicade June 2014 to current (Grandfather had AS, PsA) "We will intuitively know how to handle situations which used to baffle us."