It’s OK Winston, I annoy myself too. I’m not crazy you know. I do see that I’m completely overthinking this and blowing everything out of proportion.

See my question is this: how long should I wait? How long should I tolerate daily pain and increasing stiffness until I know it’s time to switch?

I don’t want to switch prematurely. But in only a month I’ve already started losing some ROM in my neck again. I don’t want to wait until I have a CRP of 60 and fusion before switching to a more effective treatment.

I really don’t know how I should approach this. Anxiety is one thing but there is very real AS symptoms returning too. I’m not a crazy person. Not yet anyway 🙂