I thought I will make a little update on the continuing investigations.
During the past month I ve been continuously on arcoxia 90mg. Somehow lessens the cervical pain.
Stopped swimming as thought the eyes are more prone to flares due to chlor.
Started yoga twice per week + kinetoterapy. Makes me moving but no help as for pain symptoms.
Apart from the cervical pain, creeped up also left Achilles and feel slight pinching in the right.
Went trough colonoscopy after hard episode of diarrhea and discovered red lesions covered in white powder like in terminal ileum. Awaiting biopsy results.
Tried acupuncturA , again no relief.
Reflexoteraphy as my rheumy advised.
Finishing my 3 days apple diet tonight.
But what I am quietly enthusiastic about (first time since 3 months) is the following: I have signed up for some Bowen massage and she is very careful with me knowing my condition. Last Friday after the session I could not turn my head anymore and everything was cracking there while moving. I woke up this morning as usual reddish eye, hell f a neck pain, limping left leg, no mood at all, sleepy as 2 years old, went for another session without hope. Had a little nap there, said thank you, left with no hope. While crossing the street checked right left then right left then again right left, 12 hours later still checking right left, i think I am dreaming. I am scared to go to sleep because I have no pain. Is this possible?

diagnosed with AS April 2018, starting with cervical pain/stiffness; Aug 2018 enthesitis/bursitis left Achilles
diagnosed with AAU Nov 2017 (7 flares so far)
Eosinophilic Gastritis
Sulfasalazine 3g 08.2018-05.2019 (worked for AAU & peripheral)
Supplements:C/D, omega 3/Probiotic/ Mediterranean NSD/curcumin
swimming/yoga/pilates
Predonisone in case of another AAU flare