Thanks for the info!
Update: I'm fortunate to live in a state where cbd cannabis, medical marijuana and recreational marijuana are all legal, so it was easy to try it out. I got some free samples of CBD plant in capsules, and started with 25 mg. It is only supposed to last 4 hours or so though. I took it a couple times a day and also used a typical cbd salve if I noticed pain or stiffness. I also smoked a CBD joint with a tiny amount of thc in it one night, as thc is supposed to increase the effectiveness of the CBD. I tried the CBD for a couple days, taking a total of 100 mg, plus salve and joint. It's now been 4-5 days without Meloxicam and amazingly I'm not having much pain or stiffness at all. The salve worked very nicely for stiffness in the moment that I felt it. All this seems very promising. I mostly felt quite well and didn't find it made me sleepy, which is one side effect for some people. Unfortunately, it seems to have possibly triggered a migraine that I've had since last night. This may be my own reaction or a side effect, not sure. I wanted to take one more of the capsules to see how it affects the headache but I can't find the last one I had. (I attribute that to the thc 😑 lol)